Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.flyfreepsychotherapy.com
Managed by Paul Newhouse.
flyfreepsychotherapy.com guarantees the protection of all personal data provided via this webpage (flyfreepsychotherapy.com) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and the Spanish Project Organic Law of Data Protection (Proyecto de Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal) which aims to adapt the Spanish legal system to the GDPR
Who we are
Under European data protection law, the controller of your information is flyfreepsychotherapy.com (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our website address is: https://flyfreepsychotherapy.com
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
All personal data (name, email, website, phone number/s, addresses, photos, qualifications, payment methods) that users provide to flyfreepsychotherapy.com will be processed in accordance with legal obligations and will be incorporated in a digital file system created and maintained under the responsibility of flyfreepsychotherapy.com, with the aim of permitting contact with flyfreepsychotherapy.com.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
- Sensitive Data We may need to collect sensitive data about you if you require therapeutic services.We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so when you submit your details, we will confirm your consent to this processing. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data at the time it is requested, we are unable to release any certification that requires this information to be processed. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law. We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data will not be given to third parties except where there is a legal obligation to do so or when it is necessary to comply with the service contracted.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- Health or legal services in the exceptional cases where we are required to report issues.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
4. DATA SECURITY
Therapyinbarcelona.com has installed the appropriate technical and organisational security measures bearing in mind the risks involved in processing of data and in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
5. DATA RETENTION
Personal data will be kept during the period in which the business relationship exists or during the period of time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. We may also be required to retain case file notes for a number of years to meet ethical requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Exercising these rights does not affect in any way your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
9. Secure Emails
We use Hush Mail for encrypted and secure emails https://www.hushmail.com/privacy/
10. Online Counselling
We use Zoom for sure online counselling https://zoom.us/privacy-and-legal
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
Under European data protection law, the controller of your information is flyfreepsychotherapy.com – Paul Newhouse